The European and African Centre for Research, Training and Development Aims, Mission, Vision and Values
- To work on fighting human trafficking and to provide practical and psychological support to the victims.
- To work on fighting poverty and unemployment and their causes among youth, poor and refugee communities.
- To work towards sustainable peace and development for stable community health and social well-being.
- To develop organizations and human skills through training, workshops and conferences and to provide quality consultations for organizations.
- To create and preserve friendship and cooperation between African, Arab and European people by fostering exchange of knowledge to promote discussions, and to increase co-operation among researchers and people in both Europe and Africa, as well as in other countries.
The EAC will be an innovative leader in migration management and in engaging individuals, organizations and communities in their choice, learning and lifelong development.
EAC provides high quality services, through specialized programs which positively influence policy makers as well as individual and community growth.
Our shared values that we are guided by are: