The European and African Centre for Research, Training and Development’s Awareness Campaign
This is an on-going campaign and consists of different activities. It aims to raise awareness of the community, government institutions and policy makers to make positive changes on migration’s policies and perception.
- To build and maintain a good relationship with government institutions and key personnel.
- To facilitate a shared meaning, understanding and common working practice among government migration related institutions (COR, SSWA, NISS, Interior Ministry and the National Committee for Fighting Human Trafficking) towards migration management.
- To lead genuine debates on the situation of refugees and immigrants in Sudan.
- To influence and challenge youth motivation and thoughts on illegal migration, and support labour migration to Saudi Arabia and Gulf States.
- To establish and maintain a good relationship with the private sector though training and consultation, to help them grow and thereby increase job opportunities for unemployed youth.
- To influence community leaders and influential figures.